= required field
What Terms and Conditions Do I Need To Know If I Am Chosen As A Model?
01. Hand out your 48 rep cards to potential clients interested in booking sessions, not to family and friends unless of course they are really interested in booking a session! If you need more just let us know and we'll see about getting more cards to you.
02. You use one of your images we take as your profile picture on Facebook, Myspace and other social networking sites through October 2012. You must also agree not to cut off our logo.
03. You will be representing our studio so you must agree to actively promote Carol Cardwell Photography throughout the the year. We rely on your support and active Models will be rewarded!
04. You must schedule and complete your Full Senior Portrait session no later than June 30 2012.
05. You must schedule and order your collection no later than July 30th.
06. At times throughout the year we get creative ideas and our Models are who we call on to help test them out! Your participation is not required but if you participate we really appreciate it.
07. Both you and your parent must read and sign a contract with our studio if you are selected.
08. Models will receive free print bonuses in with their final portrait purchase. But shhh it's a surprise!
09. Have a GREAT time and enjoy your time as a Senior Model!
We are looking for the best, outgoing and professional students to represent our company so fill it out as you would as any job application. Please be sure to complete the entire Model Application. Take your time and use complete sentences and grammar. Upon submitting the application we will evaluate and notify you if we feel you will be good fit for representing our studio. We do reserve the right to refuse applicants that we feel are not a good fit.
Please email your favorite photo of yourself to:
I agree on the terms and conditions yes or no
Why you would make a great Senior Model?
2013 SENIOR MODEL APPLICATION
facebook Profile Name
How did you hear about the model program?
What extra curricular activities are you in and what are some of your hobbies?